Shopping and more


March 11

We woke up late and did some schoolwork before having breakfast.  We all take a refreshing swim in the hotel pool and then Sam and Hudson head over to the water slide to play with their friends.  The boys decide to hang out with their friends at the hotel so Annie, Paulie and I go into town for lunch.  We find an nice place to eat and enjoy a lovely meal.  We do some shopping afterward and then to my astonishment, Annie returns to the hotel with Paulie while I continue to do more shopping.  I walk the entire length of the main street in Sanur and only get home at around 6:30 at night.  Exhausted after my long day of shopping, I take a nice swim with the others before dinner.  We eat at a so-so restaurant and after dinner I can’t help but shop some more.  Good thing Bali is so inexpensive!  Love it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment